Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crazy Bitches

So we were fighting the whole day today to the point were we started spraying eachother with roomfragrances.  I poured mouthwash over my sister because her breath was soooo bad, then we went to starbucks and ofcourse we had to spill some coffee on eachother.  All of this was while we were on our way to this kickboxing class, we were gonna turn around and just go home but we decided to do it anyways and now we are friends again because all our anger is just gone :)


1 comment:

  1. This іѕ very inteгesting, Үou are an excеssivelу skіlled blogger.
    I have joined your rsѕ feed аnd loоk forωаrd tο
    loоking fοr more of your magnifiсent pοst.
    Аdditionally, I have shared уour site in my social networks

    My web page ... loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete